Monday, March 9, 2009

Book Review - Runaway Mistress


So as you can tell by my sideline I'm a bibliophile or book lover. I read constantly, or as much as I can with 4 kids! I have a serious addiction to books! As you can imagine this could be expensive, however I manage to keep the costs down two ways; the old fashioned library and a FANTASTIC site called pbs.com or Paper Back Swap. This site has saved me hundreds (really!) over the year + I've been a member. I LOVE it! check it out! Anyway, once in a while on this blog I will do some book reviews on books that stand out. I have a handful of favorite authors and I'll talk about them some, but I just finished a cute little romance that I sincerely enjoyed; Robyn Carr's Runaway Mistress. I've never read anything by her before and this was an older one (written in 2005)but it was clever, with an endearing heroine and a nice climax that made you wonder if the white knight was going to swoop in in and rescue her in time. I also enjoyed the main characters self discovery and appreciation of the simple things in life. A nice, cheerful novel that I would rate as: Definitely worth your time. Happy reading!

No comments: